Sunday, May 31, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
'Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.'
'I have a social disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.'
'In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes'.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
- Can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
- Do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front
- Do banks leave both doors open and then chain pens to the counters
- Do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering
- Can you get pasta INSIDE a pizza from Pizza Hut
- Can you buy from the gift store of a restaurant before eating your meal
- Do they have drive through pharmacies
- Can you vote, on a tv poll, wheather or not hooligans at sports matches should be implanted with micro chips
Shine bright starlight!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
I've always wanted to go to a baseball game in the US, mainly to perve on the boys and drink beer and eat hot dogs, which is exactly what we did.
Having bargained with the scalpers we actually ended up in the bleachers, some of the best seats at the game, for 10 bucks a pop. Not bad when you consider some people are paying a couple of hundred for theirs!!
After the star player, Pujols (yes Pujols), hit a home run and the fireworks went off over the crowd and I saw the excitement on everyones faces I knew this was the game for me.
Not because that much actually happens but because, when it does, they let off fireworks.
And everyone loves a good bang!