Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW...

  1. No One's Gonna Love You- Band of Horses
  2. West Coast- Coconut Records
  3. I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You- Black Kids
  4. I'll Stop The World And Melt With You- The Cure
  5. Lover- Devendra Banhart
  6. Stillness Is The Move- Dirty Projectors
  7. Two Doors Down- Mystery Jets
  8. 5 Years Time- Noah & The Whale
  9. I Turn My Camera On- Spoon
  10. Time Is Running Out- Muse
  11. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
  12. Bruises- Chairlift
  13. Daniel- Bat For Lashes
  14. Biko- Bloc Party
  15. Sultans of Swing- Dire Straits
  16. When You Smile- The Flaming Lips
  17. Dashboard- Modest Mouse
  18. Peter, Bjorn & John- Young Folks
  19. Two Weeks- Grizzly Bear
  20. Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games- Of Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment