Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Know It's Thriller, Thriller Night,You're Fighting For Your Life Inside A Killer, Thriller


Oh so sad.. 
We are just about to do a show for B-Live in Louisville and just heard the news that the King of Pop has passed away from a cardiac arrest, I believe. 
This is such shocking news. I remember seeing him with my brother, Sam, in Sydney, on his History World tour. A time I believe he was at his peak, although Bad and Smooth Criminal days really beat it too. No pun intended. 
We have just found out that Farrah Fawcett also passed today.. As well as Ed McMahon, Johhny Carsons sidekick. 
The Universe works in strange ways. I was just saying that celebrites seem to die in three's. Remember Princess Diana, Gianni Versace and Mother Theresa? 
So bizarre. 
Speechless. 






No comments:

Post a Comment