Thursday, August 27, 2009

ROOFTOP FIESTA WITH A GIRL TALK HANGOVER...

Indigo (my new favourite friend in the Big Smoke) & I had a Mexican Fiesta on our rooftop on Saturday night...  Together we are naughty and nice, leather and lace, black and white... yin and yang!

On Sunday (nursing a hangover from heaven) we had brunch at Five Leaves (Heath Ledger's cafe) in Williamsburg and then skipped our way down to the Pool Party. Ummmmm... AMAZE... Girl Talk played to a crowd of 8,500 hipsters jumping around out of control.. peeps were jumping the gates and over port-a-loos to get in... as the clouds rolled in through his set the stage broke and the skies opened up... I felt like I was at Glastonbury dancing in the rain... All time closing song... Elton John Tiny Dancer... 

"Blue Jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man"

It was everything I want and more (not just the lyrics) haha... 

My friend Nat posted some sweet shots on his site.. they are truly EPIC!


The night carried on at Jeremy's farewell party and then @ the Brooklyn Bowls... 
Best day hands down in NYC... 

No comments:

Post a Comment