Thursday, August 6, 2009

WHAT LAYS AHEAD IS UP TO ME...

I moved to Williamsburg on Saturday.. it was tough considering I was still hungover from Friday night's shenanigans...my friend Danny was ever so kind to hike my suitcases up 4 floors of stairs.. BLESS YOUR COTTON SOCKS. 

You can climb up to the roof from my room.. it is so sexy up there.. feels like I should be dressed in blue and white stripes with a painted on mustache, with a bottle of vino, an array of fine cheeses and an easel painting the view of Manhattan spread out before me... 


On Saturday, I went to the Old American Can Factory rooftop in Brooklyn to see a bunch of short films on the changing landscape in industry, architecture and labour... INDUSTRIANCE. I love the way people can run with the theme and create a short as bizarre as 'The Chronicles of Concrete'??? Ummmmm... WTF!


LOVE FROM NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment