Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SPANKSGIVING... IN NYC



Mima and I have obv's been a little too busy to post but I promise I'll try update more like she said she would :-)

So.. it's so crazy to think we spent Thanksgiving together over a year ago in L.A... we had just arrived not knowing what was in store for us and spent it with a crew of homeless Aussies like we were... Funny thing is I did much the same this year... Just across the continent.

The lovely Maria had a group of us expats over for a super duper Thanksgiving spread cooked by an American to ensure we got the real deal... we played the funniest Sex Games (board games!) and got quite silly... it was definitely a memorable day/night and we were definitely giving alot of thanks haha! Wow.. if only I could go into detail!

L.O.V.E N.Y.C

No comments:

Post a Comment