Sunday, December 27, 2009

WIGGIN' OUT on XMAS DAY IN LA

Merry Christmas!
This week has been nuts for me. I got a new part time job working with a top Hollywood Executive Producer, as her PA. I was pretty much in charge of organizing her Xmas Eve party, so that had me run off my feet until the early hours of Xmas morning.
Then the next day, my friends, Tree and Johnny, had rented out a super cute little bungalow at Venice Beach and were throwing an orphans Christmas.
They provided the outdoor seating and space and it was up to everyone else to bring a plate, a bottle and a wig of some sort! The sun went down as we were playing games like pinatas, boche ball and jenga. Then we sat by the fire and played charades, although looking back on it now, I'm not sure how much sense we were all making but I had a blast!
When Dan and I decided to head home, we had no idea that we were going to spend the next hour and a half sitting in a carpark waiting for a tow truck!
Yep, my little car was feeling neglected and decided to give me a little holiday gift and break down. So, I had to get it towed on Christmas Night!
Just my luck. Oh well.. pretty funny in hindsight.
Anyone that knows me, knows I am a slow learner when it comes to cars and I only really started driving this past year.
This is my first car at 25.
Apart from that though, I really had a great day and since I couldn't make it home to Sydney this year, this is definitely the only other way I wanted to spend my holiday.
Missed you lots this year Moo. We will see each other in the New Year though! Watch out Coachella..
Sending love to everyone.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment