Thursday, January 14, 2010

SNOW ANGELS DANCING IN THE SKY...


NYC has been so cold lately... even down to -10 @ times.. Since Thanksgiving I have seen snow for the first time, made snow angels, traveled to Maryland for XMas (and D.C) and had a red hot (or should I say cold) New Years Eve.

XMas was amazing and so nice to spend it with a family... Megan and her family are a real clan of funny, giving and special people. They really made me feel at home and were so hospitable which I greatly appreciate.... massive thumbs up!


NYE was a bit of a blur.. but I think that's pretty standard regardless of what continent or country I'm in ;-) Nothing like ringing in the new year a little tipsy haha...

So.. goodbye 2009 and hello 2010.. let's be friends.

L.O.V.E N.Y.C

No comments:

Post a Comment